So, you’ve published your novel or short story collection in French, and it’s a hit! Are you ready to tap into the English-speaking market? I can help!
I’ve translated two novels and a book of short stories for self-published authors, as well as a non-fiction book about applying the psychology of happiness to finance and an e-book about solo travel.
I understand that your writing isn’t just a business to you. You’ve poured your heart into your work, and you want it to sound just as good in English as it does in French.
I’d love to help you reach an English-speaking audience. Contact me to talk about your translation project.
Here are some things to consider when choosing a literary translator for your work:
- Have they done literary translation before?
- What other translation experience do they have?
- Do they work with an editor?
- Can they provide testimonials from authors they’ve worked with in the past?
- Will their timeline work for you?
- Do their rates fit into your budget?