I provide services in French to English translation, as well as proofreading and editing.
My areas of interest and expertise include:
Advertising and marketing: ad campaigns, press releases, brochures, social media, transcreation
Arts and entertainment: articles, TV show treatments, movie proposals, TV & movie scripts
Travel and tourism: e-book on solo travel, articles, brochures, websites
Literature: novels, short stories, non-fiction
- Cosmetics advertising and marketing and internal documents (multiple companies and projects)
- Web content and a booklet featuring the history of high-profile jewels for a luxury jewelry company
- Clothing descriptions for a popular sportswear brand
- A tagline for a tech company
- Articles for a music website
- Arts grant applications
- Marketing materials for luxury goods such as French liqueurs and champagnes and high-end speakers
- Scripts for a TV show on a popular a streaming service
- Localization of a lab equipment company’s website for US English
- Texts for a food delivery service’s ad campaign (content for their app, print ads, social media, script for a commercial, etc.)
- Editing a series of books about popular French artists
- A thriller novel (published in 2020), a book of short stories (to be published in 2021)
In 2016, I completed the translation of a book called The Finance of Happiness by Renaud Gaucher. It is now available on Amazon.com.
My translation (with Lynn Palermo) of The Essence of Darkness (L’Essence des ténèbres), a thriller novel by Tom Clearlake, was published in April 2020. My translation of Entropiae, a collection of short stories by Edouard B.W., was published in April 2021. My translation of another Tom Clearlake novel should be released later in 2021.